Ingage Desktop 1.2.0
- Users can now set the page swiping directions for content when in view mode.
- The Image Carousel header now automatically collapses when no text is added.
- The Image Carousel modals now display paging indicator dots.
- Added an About Ingage Suite option to the application menu.
- The application can now be opened using the Ingage Protocol (ingage://).
- Fixed issues with image EXIF data and the handling of image rotation.
- Fixed issue where images were sometimes softer and less sharp.
- Fixed an intermittent issue with thumbnail rendering.
- Fixed an issue where pages with no media would inherit media from other pages.
- Fixed an issue with older presentations that sometimes not convert.
- Fixed an issue with Web buttons in Preview or Present mode.
- Fixed issue with the vertical alignment of text on Media Buttons modals.