Ingage Desktop 1.0.0-RC1
Work offline: Create and edit any content in “My Presentations” without requiring an internet connection.
- All work syncs to the cloud when an internet connection resumes
- Additional video formats are now supported — you can now use .mov and .mp4 videos in your presentations!
To make editing a little quicker, you can now skip the storyboard and move directly to editing the next or previous page in your presentation by using keyboard shortcuts.
- Command + Left Arrow
- Command + Right Arrow
- Ctrl + Left Arrow
- Ctrl + Right Arrow
- We’ve added selection states for text and media to give users a bit more context while editing presentations.
- The last scroll position of the Storyboard and the Presentation Library is now remembered, making it a bit easier to work in Ingage Desktop.
- You can now use six new fonts: Eczar, Gravitas, Gruppo, Montserrat, PT Serif, Pacifico.
- The application now respects team-level user roles (which can be used to override company-level user roles).
- The application now syncs new versions of your edits to the server more regularly, giving administrators more control over managing content versions.
Create & Edit
- Unable to adjust position for Media on the 3rd and 6th Deck Page layouts.
- Unable to move text on the Cover page on the 6th & 8th layouts.
- Unable to add Media on grid page for certain layouts.
- Inline text button placement is incorrect on the Grid page's vertical layout.
- Adding colors to pages or text sometimes causes application to freeze.
- Map buttons on the Desktop and iPad applications are not compatible.
- Text length warning messages sometimes appear for placeholder text.
- Dark page styles combined with background colors do not work as expected.
- Text panels for Cover and Impact pages are missing the blur effect.
Preview & Present
- Hidden Cover pages or the first page still appear in Preview and Present mode.
- The Web button does not "Open in browser" in Preview or Present mode.
- The Read me button modal displays incorrectly on the Gallery page.
- The navbar sometimes overlaps page controls or buttons on the page.
- All hidden pages still appear when presentations are published to the Web.
- Play options for videos do not always work as expected.