Ingage Stories iOS App (3.0)
- Add a PPTX file to the Ingage Presentations app either to create a brand new presentation or to add pages to an existing presentation.
- Add image files (only PNG and JPG) to the Ingage Presentations app either to create a brand new presentation or to add pages to an existing presentation
- New page selection tool that displays all page types and layouts in one screen
- Show recent page type selections at the top of the Add Page screen
- Share the presentation as a PDF file to send out via any desired communication channel
- Use new professionally designed templates as a guide to start a new presentation
- Removed restriction on the number of presentations or pages within a presentation for users that have not yet upgraded
- Hot Spot button style can be used as a transparent overlay on top of images or text that also behaves as one of the current button types.
- Change any button style from circle to rectangle with a customizable label
- App transport security now provides the ability to hit both websites starting with https:// and http://
- Fixed Gallery Page gaps between cells
- Presentation created by drag-n-drop now syncs
- Fixed ability to drag size of hot spot while overlaying an image
- Fixed display order of new presentation created by drag-n-drop PPTX file
- Other various bug fixes and performance enhancements