Ingage Desktop 0.0.7
- Users now see progress indication when presentations are copied to a team.
- Users can now choose to unlock presentations that are locked.
- Titles are now displayed on thumbnails in the presentation library.
- The name and profile image of the content owner is now displayed in the library.
- Users can now right-click thumbnails in the storyboard to hide pages in presentations.
- Users can now see a message warning when text is longer than the available space.
- The media button editor panel now displays icons for available layouts.
- Fixed a bug where new copies of presentations were sometimes not editable.
- Fixed an issue where some presentations would become locked before opening.
- Fixed a bug where editing Cover and Impact pages sometimes caused the application to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where switching from edit to preview mode would take users back to the start of the presentation.
- Fixed a bug where section names would not scroll on the navbar.
Not Yet Supported
- Logos do not appear in the navbar.
- Mail and MailChimp button are not yet supported.
- Some fonts available in the iOS app are missing in Desktop.
- Drag to arrange sections is not yet supported.
- Some video file formats are not yet supported (.mov & .m4v).
- Create & Edit
- Drag and drop on the Scrollmotion page does not work as expected — when files are dropped, the file picker opens.
- Thumbnails do not always render as expected.
- Adding colors to pages or text sometimes causes application to freeze.
- Preview & Present
- The navbar clips text on some page layouts.
- The navbar sometimes blocks page controls or buttons on the page.
- Text panels sometimes block page controls.
- The download indicator does not start at the expecting position.
- Progress indication is not displayed when copying a presentation from one team to another team.
- The application icon sometimes appears pixelated on macOS.
- Windows builds are missing the native UI title bar.
- Windows builds do not have an application menu.
- Touch events do not work as expected on Windows devices in tablet mode.
- Thumbnails for shared presentations do not appear on Facebook or Twitter.