1. Download Ingage Presentations for Desktop to your Windows PC from the following website:
2. Scroll down to "Ingage Presentations (Desktop)”.
Click the Download for macOS button.
3. Choose a location to save the download.
Click the Save button to begin the download of Presentations.zip.
4. Locate the Presentations zip file.
Double-click the file to unzip and extract the installation file.
The Ingage-x.y.z.dmg file is displayed.
(note x.y.z is the version number for the installation)
Double-click on the .dmg file to open the app installer.
5. Click on the Ingage file and drag it into the Applications folder.
7. macOS will prompt on first launch of Ingage to verify the security of the download.
Click the Open button to continue opening Ingage.
Note: Applications not downloaded from the Apple App Store are checked for safety when you try to open them.
8. The Ingage Login page will be displayed.
Enter the Email address and Password associated with your Ingage account.
Click Login with email to continue.
Alternatively, select the social login (Facebook or Google) associated with your account.
See related articles: