1. Download Ingage Presentations for Desktop to your Windows PC from the following website:
2. Scroll down to "Ingage Presentations (Desktop)”.
Click the Download for Windows button.
3. Locate the Presentations.zip file in your downloads folder.
Double-click the Presentations.zip file to extract the installer.
4. Double-click the "Ingage Setup x.y.z" file.
(note x.y.z is the version number for the installation)
5. The "Compressed (zipped) Folders" dialog box will be presented. Click the Extract all button.
6. The “Extract Compressed (zipped) Folders” dialog box will be presented. Click the Extract button.
7. The Presentations folder will be displayed. Double-click the folder to open.
10. Click the Run anyway button.
The Ingage Setup application will begin the installation process.
11. Upon completion of the installation, the Ingage Login page will be displayed.
Enter the Email address and Password associated with your Ingage account.
Click Login with email to continue.
Alternatively, select the social login (Facebook or Google) associated with your account.
See related articles: