Ingage Desktop Beta (0.0.6)
- Gallery page editing is now available with simple drag and drop.
- Place inline text buttons in the text areas of your pages.
- Convert regular buttons into inline text buttons.
- Audio button editing is now available
- We've added additional fonts:
- Helvetica Neue
- Drag and drop to share new copies of presentations with your team.
- Older versions of presentation will be upgraded to our new format.
- We now alert the user when presentations are being simultaneously edited on the iOS app or by collaborators on teams.
- Fixed issue where video scrub progress was linked between consecutive page types.
Not Yet Supported
- Name and profile image of presentation owner is not displayed.
- Logos do not appear in the nav bar.
- Mail and MailChimp button are not yet supported.
- Drag to arrange sections is not yet supported.
- Cover Page movable text panels are not yet supported.
- Some video file formats are not yet supported (.mov & .m4v).
- Some fonts available in the iOS app are missing in Desktop.
- Create & Edit
- Thumbnails do not always render as expected.
- Longer text causes inline text buttons to collapse.
- Pages moves offscreen when very long text is used.
- Editing Cover pages sometimes causes application to freeze.
- Adding colors to pages or text sometimes causes application to freeze.
- Preview & Present
- Media button layout thumbnails are missing.
- The nav bar clips text on some page layouts.
- The nav bar sometimes blocks page controls or buttons on the page.
- Text panels sometimes block page controls.
- Users are taken to the start of presentations when going from preview to edit mode.
- Cloning a presentation can take a long time for large presentations and no progress indication is given to the user.
- Users assigned a viewer role on a team are incorrectly able to create and edit presentations in teams context.
- Application icon sometimes appears pixelated on macOS.
- Windows builds are missing the native UI title bar.
- Windows builds do not have an application menu.
- Touch events do not work as expected on Windows devices in tablet mode.
- Thumbnails for shared presentations do not appear on Facebook or Twitter.