Ingage Desktop Beta (0.0.5)
- Collaborate with others, plus easily manage and distribute your presentations.
- Copy and paste pages across any presentation that belongs to your team.
- Drag and drop to create clone copies of your presentations.
- Quickly authenticate with your Facebook or Google account.
- Inline text buttons are now available when you create with Ingage Desktop.
- The Rajdhani font is now available when you create with Ingage Desktop.
- Your slides look gorgeous in our new full screen presenter mode.
- Download presentations for offline playback.
- Audio Button is available in presenter mode.
- Gallery Page is now available in presenter mode.
Not Yet Supported
- Gallery page editing is not yet supported, (coming soon).
- Name and profile image for presentation owner is not displayed in the library.
- Logos do not appear in the nav bar.
- Drag to arrange sections is not yet supported.
- Hidden pages are not yet supported.
- Movable text panels on the cover page are not yet supported.
- Some video file formats are not yet supported (.mov & .m4v).
- Mail and MailChimp button are not yet supported.
- Fonts Not Yet Supported:
- Helvetica Neue
- PT Serif
- Cloning a presentation can take a long time, and the application does not give the user progress indication for the clone operation. Depending on the size of your presentation, please allow some time for the operation to complete.
- Please allow about 10 seconds for a 100MB presentation at 150 Mbps download speed.
- Please allow about 30 seconds for a 500MB presentation at 150 Mbps download speed.
- Windows builds are missing the native UI title bar.
- Windows builds do not have an application menu.
- Thumbnails do not always render as expected.
- Media button layout thumbnails are missing.
- The nav bar clips text on some page layouts.
- The nav bar sometimes blocks page controls or buttons on the page.
- Text panels sometimes block page controls.
- Pages moves offscreen when very long text is used.
- Users are taken to the start of presentations when going from preview to edit mode.
- Touch events do not work as expected on Windows devices in tablet mode.
- Scrubbing progress is linked for consecutive Scrollmotion pages.
- Thumbnails for shared presentations do not appear on Facebook or Twitter.
- Application icon sometimes appears pixelated on macOS.
- Users assigned a viewer role are able to create presentations in teams context.