1. To share your presentation select the "pencil" icon to enter the Storyboard view. Or Tap "..." to display the edit menu option.
2. From the Storyboard view "Share Web Link" is displayed in Sharing panel. It's also in the edit "..." menu option from story library.
*Note: Share Web Link lwill only available for Pro Subscribers. Free users will be prompted to upgrade to Pro account.
3. To preview what you presentation would look like on iPhone and Web Browser, select "Web Preview" in the sharing panel on the Storyboard.
4. Tap the Browser tab to preview the web experience and then tap "Done".
5. Choose your sharing method. "Share your Presentation" or "Export PDF". To begin sharing select "Share Web Link" or "Export PDF" in the storyboard sharing panel.
By choosing "Copy", your sharing options expand even further. You can link out to your story from virtually anywhere by including this copied link (eg. a PDF, a Google doc, etc.). Your URL will look similar to this: https://ingage.scrollmotion.com/MnbqNoH/
Note: If you don't see a certain sharing option...
Sharing options such as Twitter or Facebook will not appear here unless the apps are installed on your iPad and you are logged in. If this is the case and they still don't appear, you may need to enable them in the share window by (1) swiping all the way to the right in the middle row, (2) tapping "More", (3) tapping the toggle next to the missing app, and (3) tapping "Done".
The URL you share will do one of two things:
- If the person shared to is on their iPad and has the Ingage Presenations app installed, tapping the URL will take them directly into the Ingage Presentations app on their device and display as a web view.
- If the person shared to does not have the Ingage installed on their iPad OR if they are on a device other than an iPad, tapping the URL will take them to a browser-based version of your presentation.