Ingage iOS App (1.2.1)
- FIXED - Characters repeat and skip when you type on the Cover, Impact, Video, and Email pages. For more information, see this article.
Ingage iOS App (1.2.0)
- Image Crop/Rotate Mode - Image adjustments just got more precise. Tap your image and then the new crop/rotate icon to bring up a rotation dial and persistent "rule of thirds" guides for pinching, zooming, and dragging perfection. For more information, see this article.
- Page Edit Pro Moves - We've added new gestures to make the page editing process even faster:
- Double-tap an image to immediately activate the crop/rotate mode
- Swipe left or right to move to the previous or next page
- A two-finger pinch anywhere on the page returns you to the Storyboard
For more information, see this article.
- Announcement Modals - We can now introduce important new features or changes to Ingage via an in-app messaging window.
- Allow users that previously registered using their email to also log in using Facebook or Google.
- Settings color theme darkened to match the rest of the app.
- Removed page type inspiration cards.
- FIXED - When pasting copy into a Text & Image page, if it exceeds the maximum character count the overflow is cropped from the top instead of truncated at the end.
- FIXED - Cannot drag image into a Points of Interest page background after you have dragged an image into an image pop-up.
Ingage Web View
No updates to the Ingage Web View.