Ingage iOS App (1.0.13)
- Gallery Layout for "Text & Image" Page Type - Using the new layout, users will be able to add up to two images of any aspect ratio to a page without them cropping. The images will fill either the height or width of the screen surrounded by at least a 32 pt border (which can be set to white, off-white, light gray, dark gray, or black). For more infomation, see this article.
- Share Stories with Duplicate & Edit Privileges - New "Link Settings" options in the sharing panel allow the viewer to make a copy of your story that can then be edited as their own. For more information, see this article.
- Animate the Compare page thumb control back into view when the user releases it.
- FIXED - Crash when opening Tutorials or Explore tabs while using slow internet connection.
- FIXED - Pexels & Google images not showing retry screen when offline.
Ingage Web View (v.1.4.0)
- Gallery Layout for the "Text & Image" Page Type (see above).
- FIXED - Vertical misalignment of arrows in Compare page thumb.