1. To add a new presentation, tap the large + from the Presentations view, or tap small + in the upper right.
You will be presented with several options to create a new Presentation:
- Build your Own - This option allows you to create a presentation from scratch
- Choose a Template -This option gives you a head start by creating slide for you
- Import PPTX File - This option allows you to import your own power point file
- Import Keynote File - This option allows you to import your own Keynote file
- Import PDF File - This option allows you to import your own PDF file
- Import Images - This option allows you to import your all your images at once
2. If you're creating from scratch, you can add the following: Cover, Page(s), and/or Section(s) to tell your presentation.
3. Alternately, tap the small + in the upper right or tap the large + to Choose a Template to begin from a template.
4. Choose from our Template selection
5. Selected template will begin to load template to your device.
6. Tap Continue
7. Storyboard will displayed your selected template. Tap any page to edit.
Note: To go back to presentations library select "Presentations" in the top left corner.
8. To edit from Presentations library view, tap the pencil icon to start editing.
Additional options you can select from by selecting "..."
- Present - Allows you to preview your presentation
- Edit - Takes you to the Storyboard where you may edit Cover, Pages, Sections
- Duplicate - Allows you to make a copy of your presentation
- Add to Favorites - This will allow you to mark your presentation as a favorite
- Remove from Device - Removes presentation from device. You will be able re-download presentation.
- Delete - This option removes the presentation completely from devices and the cloud.
See Related Articles: