1. From your iPad home screen, tap to enter the "Settings" app.
2. Tap "General" on the left hand side. Then tap "Accessibility".
4. Tap the toggle next to "Guided Access" so that it turns green.
8. You should see a brief success message that "Guided Access Started".
11. You should see a brief success message that "Guided Access Started". Note that the option to go back to the Presentations view has disappeared.
14. Optional: Adjust the kiosk's automatic reset timer.
By default, your device will reset to the relevant point of entry (either the Stories view or a specific presentation's cover) after 2 minutes of inactivity. You can adjust the amount of time by following these steps: