1. From your iPad home screen, tap to enter the Settings app.
2. Tap General on the left hand side. Then tap Accessibility.
4. Tap the toggle next to Guided Access so that it turns green.
8. You will be prompted to enter a passcode, prior to starting 'Guided Access'.
9. You should see a brief success message that 'Guided Access Started'.
Note: The options to edit presentations and add presentations have disappeared. Also, the user settings button in the upper left is non-functional.
11. You should see a brief success message that Guided Access Started'. Note that the option to go back to the Presentations view has disappeared.
14. Optional: Adjust the kiosk's automatic reset timer. From the 'Presentations' view, tap your settings icon in the upper left.
Note: By default, your device will reset to the relevant point of entry (either the Presentations view or a specific presentation's cover) after 2 minutes of inactivity. You can adjust the amount of time by following these steps: